Dec 27, 2008

THE CRY I CRY NOW, IS NOTHING BUT PEACE IN MY HEART

I have seen misery flying like bullet in the air,
cause sticking on fox like hard core spit;
I also see LAPA LAPA on their inhabitants
forehead like the forbidding fruit,
Yet they want to wage their tong in public
and yan jackass. I laugh UNA.
Men how I laugh at their folly.
Seeing that not even one of them is
just in their verdict.
We are at the prime of our triumph.
The peak of our glorious holy.
Today is his birthday, not even one of his kin
celebrate with him, not EVEN one.
What is it to hold in him when no one is there.
love is not shown; comfort is not giving to him
when he needed them!

What did they do? They turn their back
on him and negate him in this
fierce cold all alone to die with his baby joy. BABY JOY.
Even as we trail on deferent path,
we all still have one course in common,
a common subject that one day we will
be into his limbo, counting our deeds
and make a testimony of our unwonderful life.
THE CRY I CRY NOW, IS NOTHING BUT PEACE IN MY HEART

No comments: